I have been nominated by TachiSpeaks for Real Neat Blog Award. I like her blog for the ease of use and the general appeal. She covers a variety of topics and particularly I like her quotes she puts at the end of here post which are very inspirational. Thank you for nominating my blog for the Real Neat Blog Award.
My nominees are
Here are the rules for the “Real Neat Blog Award”
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
3. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc).
6. Ask your nominees 7 questions
These were the 7 questions I was asked
1. What is the main reason as to why you started blogging?
I have always wanted to write and felt I had a lot of stories and information to share with every one. But due to my self doubt I never pursued them. Lot of things changed in the year 2017. My only son went to college and I had to spend time in India taking care of my Mother in law she is 91 years old. I was going through emotional strain of having sent my son to college and on top of that taking care of my mother in law put a large amount of strain in me. I had to have some kind of medium which would allow me an outlet and this was the best medium.
2. Where do you find your writing inspiration?
I find my inspiration in every day small things I see, read or watch on tv. I try to walk every day around the neighborhood and it gives me the motivation to write.
3. What is the one piece of advice you would offer new bloggers?
One piece of advice I would give new bloggers never shy away to pursue your dreams. I used to always post pone what I wanted to do with what ever my current situation used to give me, until April 5 2017, I decided enough is enough. I am not putting away what I love and want to do.
4. What is your favorite way to relax?
Listen to music, read and watch Netflix.
5. What item is at the top of your “bucket list”?
Travel around the world
6. What do you love most about your neighborhood or country?
I am currently staying at an apartment complex which has a lot of greener around it and its amazing to walk. They have several different varieties of plants and flowers. During my walk I take a lot pictures of flowers and have posted on my blog.
7 . If you could have chosen a profession other than your own, what would it be?
I am currently a homemaker. I would chosen to be a photographer and Blogger. Which I recently started to be one. I am happy with what I am.
My question to the nominees
1) What do you like the most in my blog?
2) What motivated you to start blogging?
3) What was your best day in your life?
4) When was your first trip abroad and which place did you visit?
5) Who is your favorite author and why?
6) What do you do in your free time?
7) Where do you find inspiration to write?