1) Did you know there are more than 50 streets in Atlanta know by the name Peachstreet, without having a single peach tree in Atlanta.
2) On Georgia tech campus, its the school tradition to blow the steam whistle five minutes before the hour starting from 7:55 am to 5:55 pm
3) Atlanta airport ( Hartsfield- Jackson International Airport) is the number one busiest airport in the world
4) Altanta is the birth place of the The Civil Rights movement and Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
5) Atlanta is headquarters to some of the well know Fortune 500 companies like
- Coco Cola, Home Depot, Delta Airlines, UPS, CNN network,
Nicely put Gansu.
A fun article!