When I saw this notification from MissNoirdoo today morning, I was so excited to see that I have been nominated for this award. Thank you MissNoirdoo for nominating me, I never thought I would get nominated so soon for my passion in Writing. I started my word press site in the year 2010 and have been postponing writing ever since. When you have some time alone is when you do crazy things in life, starting to blog was one of those things. The Mystery Blogger award has been created by Okoto Enigma of Okoto Enigma’s Blog. I am very honored to be associated with such creative bloggers.
THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blogs not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
Here are the rules to the award:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
- I love reading books
- I had a Tax Franchise business for 7 years
- I decided to wind up the business because I wanted to spend time with my son before he finished high school.
Questions from MissNoirdoo
- What are you most passionate about?
All this years my life has been centered around my family, recently I started writing. Which is my number one passion.
2. If you were an animal which one would you be and why?
I would love to be a peacock, because I love the color of its feathers and the way it carries itself.
3. What’s your favorite color?
My favorite colors are purple, blue.
4. Given a chance, where would you go on holiday?
I have several places I want to visit, but first I want to go is to Europe
5. If your house was on fire, what are the three items you’d take before it burnt down?
I have my son’s first birthday dress, My son’s paintings and our passport
Adventures of a Busy Mom
The Icognito Writer
Giggles & Tales
Questions for my nominees
- What is your favorite pastime activity?
- If you suddenly had a vision of God, what are the two questions, you would ask him to give you?
- What is the last thing you do before you sleep?
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you like the story , how many times do you re read the book?
My best Post according to Stats
You can also connect with me on
Suguna Ganeshan on Facebook
Gansu on Twitter